There is plenty of comparable inquiries asked on making a decent PowerPoint presentation. A decent PowerPoint presentation is a great story.
Give me a chance to have a go at noting yours in light of my obtained and found learning and knowledge. I will isolate the answer in quick and short tips. Trust me on the off chance that you tail them, and afterward you will have the capacity to make better than average presentations going ahead in the event that you battle making one today.
Best PowerPoint Templates
There are many free powerpoint resources out there, I personally have used this website for two main reasons: templates are free and high quality. You can check out official PPT themes also, or search for them in Pinterest or Google Images.
But even if you have a great template to start with, you will need to implement these tips to make it the best presentation you have ever made.
Best PowerPoint Tips:
1. Always have a slide on the motivation so that your gatherings of people know why are seeing your presentation.
2. Keep your slide number point of confinement between 20-25.
3. For extended content use footer notes (Microsoft has made this great element to help you on that front).
4. Have just 1 take away message on one slide.
5. Use an equalization of Image and message and don't over populate your sides with both of them.
6. 20 words and 2 pictures are sufficient for a slide to shoulder.
7. Don't embed overwhelming pictures in the slide.
8. Do not spend a substantial number of slides on a single theme.
7. Use system text styles if the presentation should be shared over the mail.
9. Avoid the utilization of uncommon/comic textual style. Pick text styles in view of your crowds as opposed to your most loved textual style. Children may like comic however for business experts it is not suitable.
10. Try utilizing the most recent outline patterns for making presentations like right now level and long shadows are favored.
11. Always have slide number in the footer so in the event that somebody has an uncertainty in the groups of onlookers then they recall the slide number and ask later.
12. Keep an edge of .75 inches from every one of the sides of a few screens and projectors trim the edges of the slide, and you free your information.
13. Choose admirably somewhere around 4:3 and 16:9 relying on the accessibility of screen proportion where the presentation should have appeared.
14. Always have a contact page slide, at last, to help somebody get in touch with you if there should be an occurrence of any issues. It is like keeping a paper chit in your kid's pocket with name and telephone number.
15. Font size of the substance is subject to the utilization. Test it if conceivable in the genuine environment before the last go as making pre-presumptions on this front would not be a smart thought.
16. If conceivable stay away from the logo on each slide or build up a littler rendition of it to sit in the corner.
I think if you tail all the above focuses and share something worth knowing then you are on the way of making an astounding presentation which will be loved and favored by many people. Still not convinced for creating best powerpoint template? See video below for more inspiration!
“Design is so simple. That’s why it’s so complicated.”